Tuesday, September 20, 2005

One Way Or Another

I'm taking a Time Management workshop and a AOTM workshop. So between the two I should have my first draft completed real soon. So far it's going well. My main goal is to keep writing. Too much procrastinating on this end.

However, I have been writing reviews! Check out my latest two - Racing Hearts by Ashley Hopkings and Overnight Sensation by Christy Gissendanar at http://romancedivas.com/bookreviews.html

Both are great reads. Well I'm back to my workshop because I have 20 pages to write today. If interested log into romancedivas.com and you can join in the fun too.

4 comments:

Silma said...

I know what you mean about procratination. Happy to hear the workshop at Romance Divas is helping you recover from it. *vbg*

Nadia said...

I'm terrible also. I'm probably the Queen Procrastinator.

Angela's Designs said...

Nice reviews. :)

Wynn Bexton said...

I wonder if there's a Time Management course especially for us writers? Isn't it peculiar how we all suffer from the same thing? (Procrastination)