Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Good News ~ Chat With Exciting Authors

Exciting Chat coming up

Hey everybody, I have a great chat to tell you about.

http://www.romancedivas.com/ is having a multi-cultural chat featuring three excellent authors:Karen White Owens who writes for BET books

Wayne Jordan who writes for BET books. This is his first novel and he is the first male I've ever known to write for Arabesque BET books.

Beverly Jenkins writes for HarperTorch and Avon. She writes both historical and contemporary.

I tell you, it doesn't get any better than this! So mark your calendars.Date: Friday October the 7th 2005Time: 9ESTWhere: www.Romancedivas.com

This should be fun and informative. I know I'm looking forward to it. Come on out and support your fellow writers.

Tell all your friends.

Thanks

1 comment:

Bebe said...

It was a great chat, wasn't it?