Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Promise is A Promise

Well sort of a goal.

First let me say Happy New Year to All. 2005 was a tough year so I'm looking forward to 2006.

Next, I promised myself that I would write each day and I don't care if its just a paragraph. Sure I've been writing reviews for Romancedivas.com. (feel free to check them out), but I need to get on track with writing my novels and focus. If I'm ever going to pitch my books, I have to get them ready. So here I go. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Good luck with that goal! I need to make myself the same promise. Getting started's the hardest part, right?

Denise McDonald said...

I, uh, made a writing goal - was even challenged by one of my romance chapter-mates and plum forgot - but I am plotting a book right now and editing GoaC - that's good =)