Friday, January 20, 2006

My Very First

I'm planning on entering my very first contest. So if you want to call me a virgin, its okay. Romance Divas is holding a Best First Meeting contest and I'm going to enter. So you never know. It's a good way to get feedback from my fellow writers. Who knows, this could lead to something beautiful.

On another note, I'm still working hard on my MS since I want to pitch them at the RWA convention this year. I'm excited about going to the convention. I'll say it again, this could lead to something beautiful, agent, contract, etc. Got to stay Positive.

I'll keep you posted on the contest.

4 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

I hope you have great time in Atlanta. I got to go this last summer as conference was here in town where I live. Meeting Divas was great.

Denise McDonald said...

Good Luck with the contest! Fingers crossed!

Lynn said...

Good luck with the contest! RD is a great place for your first contest experience. So far, it's been my only contest experience.

Gena Showalter said...

Awesome on entering the contest!! It's a great way to get your name out there.