Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My First Book Review

Well, it's not a review of my very own writing but of Shirley Harrison's "The Proposition" Check it out at http://romancedivas.com/bookreviews.html

You'll have to scroll down to the E-Book section, but it's there. Oh yeah, the name is D.D. Blackman. Yep, that's the name you'll see when I get published. Stay tuned because I'm working on it. My first MS should be edited soon and I'll be ready to submit that baby somewhere. But for now, I'll keep the creative juices flowing. Okay, I have to get back to work. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Good luck with your future submissions. :)

I'll have to check out your review soon.

Jax Cassidy said...

And we're glad to have you on our team! Just think, soon you'll have a whole slew of book reviews to add to your credits!