Friday, August 12, 2005

It's Official

I have become a Staff Reviewer at Romance Divas.com which is by the way a hell of a site. Stop by some time and give a shout out. What a nice gig for someone who loves to read. I mean we all have opinions, right? why not share. At any rate my plate is full. On my list is: Finish my prologue for my WIP "One True Love" by today so that I can read it at my writers group tomorrow. Next, I have to critique chapters for both of my two CP's, then I have to edit my first ms "You Know I Love You"

Yep, my plate is full, but I'm up for the challenge, my only question is what to do first? I know, I know prioritize, prioritize. Well, this work is not going to get done by itself, I'm off.

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Oh wow. Congrats, Diane! :)

Angela's Designs said...

Congrats, Diane. Sounds fun.

Brenda said...

Congrats :)