Thursday, July 07, 2005

Back in the Groove

All right now, I'm putting pen to paper and getting back on track. I plan on finishing chapter two before Saturday. My monthly writers group is meeting and I need to have something for them to critique. Having a critique partner keeps you on track and motivates you. Well so does my sister in law. She keeps asking "have you finished that chapter yet?" It does help me to keep moving although life tends to get in the way. I tell you every writer's life is different. Like most time is my biggest factor. Perhaps when I get my new office built things will be different. I can only pray.

3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Oooo! A new office? Will there be pictures? We want pictures!

I hear you about family being a motivator. My brother (the biggest pain in the butt who I also love) takes great pleasure in asking me "So, are you published yet?"

Ah, the joys of family.

Silma said...

Hehehe! Yeah, having a good CP that kicks your Muse's butt can be very helpful. Good luck in having your chapter 2 ready.

Nadia said...

New office....new office.....

Tell me all about it.

BTW - you said you live in No. Virginia. Where in NOVA?