Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Back!!

I know, I know its been a while, but I'm back now. I promise to blog a little more frequently now. I'm getting back into my writing full force so hopefully something will be ready to send out soon. In the mean time I've been tagged by Tawny Taylor. (http://tawnytaylor.blogspot.com/ )So for now here it goes.



Here are the rules:A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



1. I've always wanted to sing in commercials

2. I am an extremely picky eater. I usually go by looks (worst than a kid)

3. I can watch all the murder shows and watch live operations, but bugs freak me out.

4. If I can move anywhere in the world it would be Aruba. I love it there.

5. I can eat a full meal with desert and still have room for shrimps. (my favorite food.

6. When I was young, my mother always bought me blue sweaters, so now I refuse to buy a blue sweater.

7. I want to ride (okay, maybe more than just ride) on the back of a moving fire truck.

8. I'm scared of dogs, it doesn't matter how small they are.





Okay, now who to tag?

amanda , sherice, sela, alessiabrio, natasha-moore, moragmckendrickpippin, juliescott,
amandacarrell

5 comments:

Sela Carsen said...

I just posted this meme for Babe -- thanks for tagging me!

Julie S said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll be sure to post it later on this week :-)

LOL on the blue sweaters. Now that I think of it, I don't have any blue sweaters in my wardrobe either.

Imp said...

http://alessiabrio.blogspot.com/2007/06/fine-flickering-friday.html

Psychic Answers said...

Most sites that claim to offer free psychic readings are just scams. No one truly offers anything for free. Then there are the big psychic sweat shops like Keen and California Psychics. No reputable psychic would work for them.

So when you want reliable psychic advice from someone you can trust, check out Jeremiah Skyler's page called www.PsychicAnswersNow.com . It's for people just like you. Jeremiah has testimonials posted on his page from people all over the globe who have come to rely on him for fast and affordable answers to all of their psychic questions.

Whether you are asking about love, career, relationships, money or more, www.PsychicAnswersNow.com is the site that has it all. This is not a big psychic factory, just honest and reliable answers from a highly accurate psychic who is respected the world over.

www.PsychicAnswersNow.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.